Sunday 9 July 2017

Lukaku passes Man Utd medical....Almost a done deal

Everton agreed to sell the 24-year-old striker to Jose Mourinho's side this week before Chelsea put up a comparative bid for their former frontman.

But speaking to ESPN after reportedly completing his medical, Lukaku explained that moving to United is a realisation of a childhood dream.
He said: "It's a club that is hungry to win the league again, to be dominant in the world again.

"It's the sort of opportunity I've always wanted since a child."

He added: "When they came calling I didn't have to think twice, so I'm really delighted to be part of history.

"Who would say no to the biggest club in the world? The best stadium in England, the best fans. I mean, it's the perfect opportunity.

"I always said I wanted to play for a team that's challenging for every trophy that there is there. I think Manchester United at the minute wants to be the dominant team, the dominant force.

"Now it's time to work hard, work harder than I ever did before and I'm willing to do it."

Lukaku, who scored 25 league goals for the Toffees last season, was sold by former Blues boss Mourinho to Everton for £28m in 2014.
SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment