Friday 14 July 2017

Chelsea youngstar completes palace move

Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek is delighted with his loan move to Crystal Palace. Having been born in south London he is pleased to be playing for a team representing his background at the highest level of the British game.
I had the option of coming to Palace and I thought that it would be great for me. I live not too far away, I was born in Lewis ham and Palace is good club so I thought it's a good chance to play here and be a part of the team. They have a very strong team and I'd like to be a part of that this season. I hope to play a lot more games and give everything I've got. I think we can do well in the league as well as the cup competitions, so I've got high hopes.

I've played in a number of positions over the past couple of years but recently I've been playing as a number 10 for England and Chelsea. Last year I was also playing in a front three. In the academy I was playing as a defensive midfielder so I don't mind playing wherever, as long as I'm playing

No comments:

Post a Comment