Sunday 9 July 2017

Barcelona interested in signing Former tottenham flop Paulinho from Guangzhou Evergrande

The 28-year-old has seen his stock rise in China after signing for the Super League side from Tottenham Hotspur in 2015.

He has already won the AFC Champions League, the Chinese Super League twice, the Chinese FA Cup and the Chinese FA Super Cup two times.

Barca reportedly made a bid worth €20million, but Paulinho told Mundo Deportivo: "I was a little surprised that Guangzhou had not responded to Barca yet and it came out in the press here that they had rejected the offer.
"I could not talk to my president yet because we travel to Beijing to play, but I hope that if Barca come, Guangzhou will be flexible and the signing can be confirmed."

"In 2011, when I was in Corinthians, I received an offer from Russia that offered me to win 10 times more than in Brazil and I answered: 'What I can do with five, I can do with two.'

"Money for me never came first. A player can make money at any team he goes to. The important thing for me is to be happy with the decision that I am making.

No comments:

Post a Comment