Thursday 4 January 2018

Mourinho committed to Manchester United contract


The Special One has a three-year contract at Old Trafford but reports claimed he wanted to quit at the end of the season. Jose Mourinho says he want to commit his future to Manchester United, But Mourinho is adamant his commitment to the club is total and envisages a longer stay the club.


Look, it depends on what you want to know and what you want to speak about.“If you want to speak about some news, I say garbage. I don’t find a better word to define the talk. He added
If you want to ask me directly, which I suppose you want, if I see myself next season in Manchester United, I say I see myself . And, as I told when I arrived, I’m going to leave when the club wants me to leave, because I have no intention to leave at all.

My intention is to stay, and to work and to improve and to bring the club where to where the club belongs and I want to stay. And I don’t see any reason not to stay. Yes, I still have a contract, in fact I am in the middle of my contract, I am not in the last couple of months, and my desire is to stay until the owners and the board is happy with my work.

Speaking about my work and connecting my work to the garbage news is to say that the worst thing anyone can do to myself, is not to say that I am a bad manager, is not to say that I am under-performing or that I made a mistake in this game or that game, the worst thing someone can do is put one inch of doubt into my professionalism, in my dedication to my club, to my job, to my players.

So yes, the garbage news affected me just on this aspect because it’s something I don’t admit. But again, I repeat I am in the middle of my contract, if I am going to sign a new one or no, of course it depends on the club but my commitment with the club is total and I want to stay.

Yes, I see myself here (after three years). I repeat, it is just a question of the club, the board, the owners, Mr Woodward, they all want, they all are happy with my contribution and they want me to stay beyond the end of this contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment