Thursday 24 August 2017

Pogba hails Manchester United New signing

Manchester United star Paul Pogba says the addition of Nemanja Matic to the team has enabled him to get forward more and play his natural game. Manager Jose Mourinho signed Matic from Premier League champions Chelsea and the Serbia international has started both top-flight games alongside Pogba.


United beat West Ham and Swansea City 4-0, with Pogba scoring in both wins, while Matic gave the midfield more solidity in defence. I am mostly an offensive player and I think more about attacking, Pogba said. But Matic will be more defending.

We can switch, but we match a lot and in those two games, I have been more forward and he has stayed back. That helps me more be myself. I still do the defensive part, but now I can go forward more and help the strikers. I like to be in front of the goals too. He helps me and I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment